Florence Grand Panoramic Tour
Florence Grand Panoramic Tour - duration 2h
Visit Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole, the beautiful town with Etruscan and Roman roots. Venture to obscure but fascinating areas of Florence on this tour for a better understanding of this lovely Italian city.
Discover Florence while seated comfortably in one of our minivans.
You will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its incredible city view before moving on to Fiesole, a beautiful town with Etruscan and Roman roots situated atop a hill overlooking Florence.
On the tour you will see obscure suburbs not easily accessible by foot, but rich in artistic and historic value.
You then head back to Florence centre, for spectacular sites wreathed in art and tradition while sitting in the comfortable mini-van.
• Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
• Departure time: 09:15 am and 11:30 am (check-in closes 15 mins before departure)
• Return point: Accademia Gallery
• Return time: around 11:15 am and 1:30 pm
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs.
• If guests miss the shuttle service, they can visit the next meeting point location in Florence on their own and at their own expense should they still wish to take part in the tour.
• Please be aware that no refunds will be granted if you miss the shuttle.
• If shuttle is missed, contact the Booking Office immediately on 0039 0577236330 to get confirmation on the location of the next meeting point.
Availability: Not available