Florence Bike Tour
Florence Bike Tour - duration 2h
Enjoy an evening exploring the highlights of Florence from a different perspective on a 2-hour bike tour
See the parts of Florence many other tours can't reach. Cycle through pedestrian areas and tiny streets, visiting areas that are too far for walking and too narrow for coaches. In just 2 hours see all the major tourist attractions, in the company of our entertaining and knowledgeable guide. Cycle through the narrow streets of the main centre and the Oltrarno to reach out of the way spots from which to admire this beautiful city: the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district, the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica. Enjoy several stops along the way to learn some history, some fun facts about the city, or just the best places to buy gelato, bistecca fiorentina or truffles. A really different way to explore the “cradle of the Renaissance
• Bike ride through the streets and squares of this famous Renaissance city
• Accompanied by an experienced guide, a great source of history, facts and useful local knowledge
• Comfortable bike
• Rain capes available if required
• Knowledgeable monolingual guide
• Any food, drinks or services not specified above
• Clients must be able to ride a bike.
• Leaves at 9.00 p.m.
• Level of difficulty: medium
• Helmets are available for children under 10
• Bike seats are available for small children
Availability: Not available