Fire Of Anatolia from Alanya, Kemer with light dinner, entrance tickets and Transportation
Fire Of Anatolia from Alanya, Kemer
Come discover the ancient area of Anatolia, the heart of modern Turkey, whose traditions have formed most of the country’s culture and customs. Through this world-renowned dance show you will learn the story of the past.
Witness a cast of more than 120 dancers swirling to traditional folk music originating from the Anatolian Highlands to the Balkans. You are bound to admire the combination of ballet and acrobatic dance acts, all fueled by the swirling Turkish music and drumming accompanied by dazzling lighting and wonderful costumes.
The “Fire of Anatolia” has acquired two different world records, one for performing the most dance-steps in one minute (241 steps) and the other for the largest audience, since they’ve performed for almost half million people. Don’t miss your chance to experience this fascinating show that’s filled with passionate dance and music while unraveling the Turkish culture and tradition as well.
Duration: Alanya & Kemer = 7 hrs / Antalya, Belek, Side = 5 hrs (Actual duration of show: 105 mins)
• See the world-famous 'Fire of Anatolia' dance troupe in action
• Discover Anatolian folklore, told through traditional and contemporary dance
• Enjoy ballet, acrobatic dance, dazzling costumes and hypnotic music
• Experience the electric atmosphere of this performance at first hand
• Transfers to and from the venue, the Gloria Aspendos Arena in Antalya
• Entrance tickets.
• Light dinner included for Alanya and Kemer areas.
• No dinner included for Antalya, Belek and Side areas.
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 6-11
Availability: Not available