Ferrari Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting
Ferrari Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting - Visit Maranello and the Ferrari Museum, plus Enjoy a Typical Lunch and Wine Tasting - duration 11h 15m
Visit three classic Italian icons on a day tour of the Ferrari Museum, a balsamic vinegar estate and Parmesan cheese producer.
Go on an alternative tour to familiarize yourself with three Italian brands: Ferrari, Modena Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese. The Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars is not to be missed, comprising images and trophies that have marked the brand's history. Experience the exhilarating roar of a Ferrari engine and visit the well-known ‘Galleria del Vento’ (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Italy’s most famous living architect, Renzo Piano. The ‘Prancing Horse’ cars' aerodynamics and high-speed performance characteristics are tested at the gallery. You can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano circuit- on request, and if available- as well as the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live for the complete Ferrari Experience.
Next on the tour is a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer near Maranello, where you can see the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar in Modena and taste the estate specialities. You will have lunch comprising typical regional dishes served in a characteristic restaurant nearby.
A cheese factory where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made (tasting included) and a visit to the Maserati cars collection concludes the tour.
• Traditional lunch based on regional products
• Visit to a famous vinegar producer with vinegar tasting
• Visit to a cheese factory with cheese tasting
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Entrance to the Ferrari museum
• Lunch is a Balsamic vinegar and Cheese tasting
• Drop off service: € 10,00 per person (inf 0-2 free)
• Ferrari test drive (not apply commission): 10 minutes € 110,00 – 20 minutes € 150,00 – 30 minutes € 250,00
• Guided tour of Fiorano circuit and Viale Enzo Ferrari € 13,00
Tour duration: 11 h and 15 min
Meeting point: Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani Lat:43.777883 Long:11.238635
Departure time: 08:15 am (check in closes 15min before departure)
Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
Return time: around 07:30 pm
A vegetarian menu is available upon request.