Sagrada Familia Fast Track Guided Tour with Official Guide and Entrance Fee
Fast Track Guided Tour Sagrada Familia - Duration 1.30h
Enjoy a tour of Barcelona focusing on the works of the famous architect Antoni Gaudí, which includes the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Park Guell, and Passeig de Gràcia.
Known as the capital of Modernism, Barcelona is also the place where the famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, lived and worked. One of the greatest innovators of his time, Gaudi left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to find.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings on earth. Be amazed at the sight of this famous church's astounding interior, boasting vaults that reach seventy metres in height. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan, with five aisles and extremely ornate and symbolic details. You must not miss the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures chronicling the history and development of this basilica from its early inception to the magnificent building that you can see today. You can learn all about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career in this wonderful museum.
• Official Monolingual or Bilingual guide
• Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Appropriate dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be permitted.
• Meeting point: OFICINA JULIA CENTRAL DE VIAJES – Plaza de la Sagrada Familia, 3. Barcelona .
Child Age: 4-10
10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 10 pm
Not available: Sep 11th; Sep 24th; Dec 25th; Dec 26th; Jan 1st; Jan 6th.
Availability: Not available