Fátima Tour Full Day-Fátima, Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha & Alcobaça
Fátima Tour Full Day without lunch Fátima, Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha & Alcobaça - duration 11h
You will begin by visiting Óbidos, a medieval village surrounded by 14th century walls.
Visit the Monastery Church in Alcobaça, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can see King Pedro's and Inês de Castro's famous tombs, as you discover the most tragic love story in the history of Portugal.
You will stop in a traditional fishing village called Nazaré, for a visit and a spot of lunch which is optional.
Be sure to visit the Gothic Batalha Church Monastery in Batalha, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Lastly, visit the Sanctuary that is home to the Chapel of the Apparitions and the Basilica in Fátima, a famous pilgrimage site.
There you will have some free time before returning to Lisbon.
· Visit the fascinating Fátima Sanctuary
· Check out the Medieval Village of Óbidos
· See the fishing vilage of Nazaré
· Admire the Batalha Monastery & the Alcobaça Monastery
· Transport and Guided Visit
· Visit to the churches of the Monasteries of Batalha and Alcobaça
· Free time in the Shrine
· Hotel Drop-Off
· Food, Drinks (unless specified) and Personal Expenses
Children from 0 - 4 years old are transported free of charge (all extras are paid by the adult).
Departure time: 9 am
Frequency: Daily, except Dec 25th and Jan 1st
Pick-up from central and selected Hotels in Lisbon is free and on request
Pick-up at Cascais/Estoril: 8€ per person
CHILD AGE: 5-10
Availability: Not available