Exclusive Cooking Lesson and Grocery Tour with Lunch
Exclusive Cooking Lesson & Grocery Tour - duration 5h
Learn how to make the authentic flavors the Eternal city offers, in order to recreate them when you get back home and reminisce about your time here. Your trip begins in the square of Largo Argentina, in the neighborhood of the characteristic Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere district. Here you’ll get acquainted with the rest of your group (no more than 8 people), so that you can enjoy a more personal approach to your teachers and classmates.
Firstly, you will head towards the traditional groceries and markets of the city center for some guided shopping to acquire the best ingredients for your Italian meal. After that your cooking class will take place in a unique location. Once you prepare your complete Italian lunch and make pasta with your own hands, you will get to eat it, accompanied with some beverages, so that you can appreciate your efforts. Have fun!
• Guided visit to local markets and grocery stores
• Lesson in Italian cookery from a local chef
• A proper Italian lunch, made by you, with wine
• Guided tour of markets and grocery shops
• Cookery lesson with a local chef
• Lunch with local wine
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• Clients must be able to walk and go up and downstairs