Evening View Walk with Professional Guide
Evening View Walk - duration 2h
Experience the beauty of Prague, magically illuminated beneath the atmospheric cloak of evening. Appreciate astonishing panoramic views over Prague and check out some of its most significant attractions, as well as more hidden corners and old cobbled streets. Listen to a knowledgeable local guide tell you fascinating facts about the city and take memorable photos.
After meeting the guide on the threshold of the Old Town Bridge Tower, begin your journey with an atmospheric evening walk across Charles Bridge, enjoying a mesmerizing panorama of Prague Castle from the river. Continue past the beautifully illuminated sights of Prague, gaining a deep insight into the town's fascinating historical heritage from your knowledgeable guide.
You'll have time to appreciate the impressive gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and then explore mysterious medieval cobbled streets illuminated by gas lamps.
The guide knows all the best places to take memorable photos to remind you of a magical tour round Prague by night.
• Spectacular view of Prague Castle from Charles Bridge
• Relaxed evening walk through the mysterious medieval streets
• Learn some of Prague's fascinating history from a knowledgeable local guide
• Breathtaking city views at sunset and after dark
• Services of a professional local guide.
• Tram ticket.
• Any food, drink, entrance tickets, or services not specified above.
• Comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing are recommended for this tour.
Child Age: 3-18