Eiffel Tower Climbing
Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience - Duration 2-2.5h
Enjoy an Eiffel Tower climbing adventure!
This tour gives you a unique opportunity to discover the 1st & 2nd levels of the Eiffel tower. Upon beginning this fascinating tour, your guide will share with you interesting facts so you can get better acquainted with this monumental tower. As you climb the steps to the first level, admire in awe the City of Light emerging before your eyes while your guide gives you a fascinating insight into the background of the architectural feat that made Gustave Eiffel famous.
On the 1st level, which is one of the most spectacular locations usually not included on standard tours, you get to spend some time for photo ops or just walk on the glass floor, 57 m from the ground, and experience the unique sensation of stepping out into the void. Next, head up to the observation deck on the 2nd level to witness more stunning views. Here, take in more of the city's most iconic landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, and Notre Dame, accompanied by your guide's insightful and entertaining commentary.
Catch A Lift To The Summit
You can opt to upgrade your Eiffel Tower tour by adding a visit to its highest level: the summit! After admiring the cityscape from the 1st and 2nd floors, enjoy some free time to reach the tower’s summit (3rd level) via an elevator for the most impressive panoramic views that the city has to offer.
• Enjoy an exciting climb & gain a unique perspective of the Eiffel Tower
• Experience breathtaking panoramas of Paris from the 1st & 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower
• Walk on the glass floor, suspended 57 m from the ground, and experience Paris as never before
• Hear insights & captivating tales from your expert guide throughout the tour
• Upgrade your tour to include an elevator ride to the Summit, the Eiffel Tower’s highest level
• Expert, English-speaking tour guide
• Stairs entrance ticket with access to the 1st & 2nd floors
• Audio headsets provided, when appropriate, for a comprehensive experience
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
START TIME: Several departures daily. 9:30, 11:30, 13:30,15:30,17:00,19:00 - Please contact us for more information
• The tour has several departure times per day
• The meeting point is at Eiffel Tower
• Total tour duration is approx. 2 hours to 2 hours & 30 minutes
• The tour operates daily
• Groups of maximum 20 people
• English-speaking tour only
• Please note that, occasionally, due to unfavorable weather conditions or other circumstances, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In such cases, you will not be able to access the summit, even if it reopens while still inside the tower, so you will receive a refund for difference in cost of accessing it.