East Algarve coastal tour with Transportation
East Algarve coastal tour - Cacel Velha, Castro Marim, and Algavre Sunsetduration 4h
Have the chance to experience a place where time has almost stopped and the calming traditional customs survive.
Visit Cacela Velha, a village located on top of a cliff bordering the Ria Formosa. The Natural Park starts from there through the Ancão peninsula to the of Faro.
It has islands, beaches, salt-marshes which make the Ria a truly heaven-like place. First stop is this lovely village built on top of a cliff, that has a view of the sea and all kinds of wonderful picturesque sceneries. In the main square lies a container forged in the medieval times, which is vital to the village. The fortress was made in 1794 and also the Main Church includes a Renaissance doorway and a wonderful collection of religious art. If you're looking for the best spot in the Algarve to enjoy a awe-inspiring sunset, this is the one.
Later on, you will visit one of Algarve's oldest towns, Castro Marim. Explore the system of walls which protected the Fort of São Sebastião and the Castle of Castro Marim, each built on different hills. There is also a song describing the magneficent view from these exact walls, quote "lands of Spain and sands of Portugal" which is the actual cry of the look-out on board the caravels. Don't forget to appreciate the beauty of the marsh and the salt-pans, with the Vila Real de Santo António and Ayamonte reflecting and shining in the distance, between the river of Guadiana and the Atlantic waters.
• Get lost in time in Cacel Velha
• Catch Algarve's most astonishing sunset
• Visit Castro Marim and appreciate its history of brave warrios
• Appreciate the view of Vila Real De Santo António and Ayamonte
•There are no hidden costs, the tour rate contains all taxes, personal/driver with car/minivan, hotel pick-up and drop-off
•Its only logical your plans may change. There are no cancellation fees but we do kindly ask you to inform us ASAP if you wish to cancel/reschedule the tour
•Regarding pickup times, we are proud to offer specific pick up times. We request you are at your hotel lobby/ pick-up address at the time noted.
• Gratuities for your tour guide are not included in tour fares, are payable at your discretion, and are greatly appreciated.
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• This tour is made by car or minivan. We use either cars (up to 4 people) or minivans (5-7 people)
• Stops are made depending on the itinerary
• The duration of the tour can be shortened upon request
• Add your exact location or hotel to your booking, as an extra transfer, so we can come pick you up
• Our guides are prohibited from taking any commision from the shops so feel free to let them help you buy any kind of souvenirs during the tour
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally
•Αll tours have free pick up transfer only from Olhao, Tavira and Cabanas. Pick ups from other locations have extra costs
• The start of the tour is around 9h30, if no one joins except your customers, this will be the pick up on the Accommodation lobby, if some changes are done, the client will be informed 24 h prior.
Child age: 3-12 after 2 pax
Availability: Not available