Dinner Show Fantasia with Official Guide and Transportation
Dinner Show Fantasia - Evening tour - duration 3.5h
Dinner served in a magical setting, accompanied by various folklore singers, dancers and the infamous Moroccan horsemen!
Experience a traditional Moroccan meal, served in a beautiful setting, with nomad tents, reminding you of Moroccan folklore and local legends. Belly dancers, singers, and various folklore groups, will accompany you during your meal, introducing you to magic that is the Moroccan tradition. After dinner, you admire the Moroccan horsemen performing the amazing Fantasia, with exploding gunpowder and horses’ gallops.
• Enjoy a traditional Moroccan menu
• See a variety of traditional Moroccan folklore groups
• Folklore singers & belly dancers for your enjoyment
• Admire the famous Moroccan horsemen
• Licensed guide
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Minimum participation 4 pax
• Departure is at 20:00 & return at 23:30
Child Age: 0 – 12 from the 4th persons and over
Availability: Not available