Dinner Cruise on The Bosphorus (without Alcohol) with transfer
Dinner Cruise on The Bosphorus (without Alcohol) Evening Boat Tour- duration approx. 4h
A romantic evening dinner cruise along the Bosphorus surrounded by the magical beauty of the lights of Istanbul.
As night falls, Istanbul lights up and one of the best ways to appreciate its beauty is to take a cruise on the Bosphorus River. Begin the cruise with a welcome drink as the sun sets and the lights come on. Then enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner including mouth-watering Turkish specialties and local wine as the boat travels from Tarabya to Bebek on the European side, gliding past Dolmabahce and Ciragan Palaces, the Golden Horn, Rumeli Castle and the Hotel Kempinski. On the Anatolian side enjoy the fairy tale illuminations of Beylerbeyi Palace, not forgetting the lights on the Bosphorus suspension bridge and the beauty of the moon and stars reflected in the dark waters of the Bosphorus.
After a memorable evening you will get back to your hotel filled with unique memories are bound to stay with you for the rest of your life!
• See Istanbul's famous monuments illuminated
• Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner including Turkish specialties and BBQ grilled meat
• Pick-Up Transfer
• Buffet dinner
Any food, drink or services not mentioned above.
• Remember it can get chilly on the river at night. A light cover-up is recommended even in summer.
• The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Meal menu: Buffet of Turkish delicacies and barbecued meats
Child Age: 3-7
Availability: Not available