Chrissi Island Guided Tour with transfer - Full Day Boat Tour
Full Day Boat Tour in Chrissi island
Excursion (Hotel pick up) is starting from: Agios Nikolaos, Ammoudara. Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Elounda, Gournes, Gouves, Istron, Kokkini Chani, Malia, Stalis
An unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to one of Europe’s southernmost Mediterranean island.
A pleasant boat trip in the Libyan Sea for approx. 45 minutes duration brings you to Chrissi Island, famous for it’s unique “wild lonely” beauty.
After disembarkation, follow the path through the cedar forest to the “golden beach” with white coral sand, turquoise waters, the purple shells and fossils.
Enjoy the mesmerizing natural and exotic beauty around you, sunbathe on long stretches of sand, go for a swim in the shimmering turquoise waters, or take a walk through the cedar forest.
An ideal place for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling!
Respect this isolated fragile environment while enjoying its beauties!
Entrance fees for Chrissi island 1€
• Long stretches of golden sand & shimmering aquamarine waters
• Largest naturally formed Lebanon cedar forest in Europe
• Chance to visit the Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas
• Ideal place for relaxing, sunbathing, swimming & snorkeling
• Pick-up Transfer
• Boat tickets
• Any food, drinks or services not specified above