Chianti & Sienna Tour with Wine and Olive Oil tasting, Light Dinner and Transportation
Chianti & Siena Tour - Explore the Countryside and Discover Siena - duration 8h
Discover the wonders of the Chianti area and its unique landscapes. Taste the wines and the typical Tuscan products, and enjoy a guided dusk tour of Siena's most important places. The tour ends with a delicious dinner in a typical Tuscany winery with wine tasting.
On this tour you can visit a typical Tuscany winery and participate in a guided tour of the cellars, to understand the different wine production stages, taste the different wines produced in Tuscany and pair them with samples of cold-cuts, bruschetta and salami.
You will then visit Siena, a wonderful little city famed around the world for its Palio Horse Race. In Siena you will visit its most prominent monuments, buildings and squares, including Piazza del Campo (the site of the Palio horse race) and Piazza del Duomo.
The tour ends with a unique Tuscany Farm dinner in Chianti accompanied by a tasting of a typical wine.
• Visit to an esteemed estate with a tour of its wine cellars
• Guided visit of Siena
• Light dinner on a typical Tuscany farm with wine tasting.
• Free pick up on request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
• Expert multilingual escorts
• Tasting of wine, oil and balsamic vinegar
• Snack comprised sliced cold-cuts and typical salami
• Light dinner
• Drop off service: € 10,00 per person(inf 0-2 free)
Tour duration: 8 h
Meeting point: Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani Lat:43.777883 Long:11.238635
Departure time: 02:45 pm (check in closes 15min before departure)
Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
Return time: around 11:30 pm
• Available every day (except July 2nd and August 16th).
• A vegetarian menu is available upon request.
• Guests must be able to go up and down stairs.