Basilica Cistern With Historian Guide - Fast Track Entry & Guide
Basilica Cistern With Historian Guide - Fast Track Entry - duration 30m
Discover the amazing Basilica Cistern and the mystery of the Medusa heads!
Upon arrival at Basilica Cistern, you enjoy fast-track access for a guided tour of the largest ancient water cistern in Istanbul. Built back in 532 and supported by 336 marble columns, this is a truly impressive structure that will have you admire in awe as you walk through an atmospheric underground cistern. At the northwest edge of the cistern, you also get acquainted with stories taken from Greek mythology as you discover two large Medusa heads.
• Benefit from fast-track entry
• Insightful commentary from a local historian guide
• Get acquainted with the story behind the Medusa heads
• Fast-track entry
• Entrance fee
• Professional guide in English
• Any food, drink or services not specified above
• The tour operates daily at 11:30 and 12:30
• Meeting point is in front of the Hagia Sophia Museum (100m from the Basilica Cistern in Sultanahmet)
• Total duration is approx. 30 minutes
• This is a shared tour
Availability: Not available