Barcelona Highlights with Official Guide, Transportation and Entrance Fees
Barcelona Highlights - duration 4h 30m
Combine a coach and walking tour to see the main highlights of Barcelona in a morning
Barcelona embraces history and modernity just like it embraces the sea and the mountains, so why not enjoy a tour where you can experience all the city has to offer?
Begin with a drive past some of Gaudi's most famous buildings and then on to the sea to admire the changes made for the 1992 Olympic Games, the fishermen's quarter, and the famous monument of Plaza de Colon, at the top of Las Ramblas. Next up Montjuïc with a short stop at the Olympic Stadium and on to Montjuïc Castle and a cable car ride with fabulous views over the city. Get back on the bus at the top and travel past the Olympic buildings to Spanish Village.
Enjoy walking round this charming village, which has examples of traditional buildings from all over Spain and demonstrations of traditional crafts.
Next the bus takes you back through the sights to the city centre. At the Plaza de Cataluña leave the bus behind for a guided visit of the old city centre on foot. Walk on Las Ramblas, through the cathedral square and down the narrow alleys of the gothic quarter to Plaza Sant Jaume where the Catalonian government has its seat and finally to the Hard Rock Cafe.
NOTE: From January to March the cable car is out of service and this part of the tour will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village.
If there is an event at the Olympic Stadium it will not be included in the visit.
• Coach tour past Barcelona's most well-known sites, old and new
• Cable car ride with views (except January to March)
• Visit of Spanish Village
• Walking tour of Barcelona's old centre
• Morning trip
• Air conditioned coach
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fee to Spanish Village
• Montjuïc cable car ride
• Entrance to cathedral
• Any refreshments or services not mentioned above
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Please note this tour involves walking. Be prepared with suitable clothing for the time of year and comfortable shoes.
• BLACKOUT DATES: 25th December, 1st January
• Cancelation Policy: 24 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 24 Hours Or No Show 100%.
CHILD AGE: 4-12
Availability: Not available