Barcelona Highlights, Tapas & Flamenco Masterclass with Official Guide and Transportation
Barcelona Highlights, Tapas & Flamenco Masterclass
Enjoy a tour of Barcelona that focusses on the rich history of the city as well as introducing you to the emerging fashion and cuisine trends of this fascinating city.
In Barcelona, history and tradition go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new trends in fine dining, culture and art. Enjoy both the sea and the mountains in Barcelona. Julia Travel offers an itinerary that lets you see the most emblematic sights in this wonderful city.
You begin with a sightseeing tour by bus that will take you up the classy Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses, casa Batlló and La casa Mila (La Pedrera) and other majestic buildings from the Modernist period.
You will be taken to the sea where you can admire the intense changes the city underwent when it prepared to host the Olympic Games in 1992. You will drive past the Arc de Triomf, Ciudadella Park, the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, the Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument. This point is also the beginning of the famous shopping street known as the Rambles of Barcelona. From there, you will proceed with a drive up to Montjuïc where you will have a short stop in Olympic Stadium Lluïs Companys.
You will continue driving upwards until your reach Montjuïc Castle to enjoy a cable car ride with priceless city views. The bus will pick you up at the last station and you will continue your Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games until we finally reach the Spanish Village. Visit this pleasant place where you can admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in different parts of this country.
Afterwards you will leave Montjuïc behind and go back down to the city centre. On the drive back to the city centre you will be able to admire the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc fountains, the MNAC and the CC, and Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros.
You will arrive at the right place to start your walking tour of the old city centre, Plaza de Catalunya. The guide will take you to the Rambles, Cathedral Square, through the narrow streets of the Gothic quarter and plaza Sant Jaume. You will see City Hall and the headquarters of the Catalonian government there.
The tour finishes at the Plaza de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in the city centre 10 minutes walking distance from the office.
Tapas tasting and Masterclass in Tablao Cordobés at 2:30 PM:
Take an easy 20 minute walk through Las Rambles until you arrive at El Tablao Cordobés (Rambles, 35).
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered one of the most important flamenco locations in the world, and is highly regarded by specialists in this fiery art.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobés presents an exclusive tapas tasting service in a private hall with views over the bustling Las Ramblas of Barcelona. Jump into a very special atmosphere created by official artisans and La Alhambra de Granada restorers, who designed our restaurant with the historical building as their inspiration.
Tablao Flamenco Cordobés offers a double tapas tasting service: traditional and vegan tapas (on request). Both of them provide a memorable gourmet treat, authentic and respectful, using the best quality raw ingredients. This food brings freshness to the traditions, that it is based on, and it also creates new and surprising harmonies.
The superb service staff presentingthe dishes in their own special way (see details in Tapas Tasting) with a cup of Sangria, beer, wine, soft drinks, juice or water.
Both services comprise at least 10 kinds of classical, fine dining tapas. Savour the taste: Pintxos, Tapas, Salads, “Raciones” (big tapas) and desserts.
When the Tapas sampling is over, everyone will move over to the “tablao” where they will enjoy the flamenco masterclass.
The Flamenco Masterclass is taught by one of Tablao Cordobés' internationally renowned artists. The class ends with a small choreographed dance.
• Air conditioned motor coach
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fee to Spanish Village
• Montjuïc cable car ride
• Tapas tasting + Masterclass in the Tablao Flamenco Cordobés:
• One drink to choose between Cava, Sangria, wine, soft drink, juice or mineral water.
• 60 min. Of flamenco class imparted by a professional of the Tablao.
• Guitar accompaniment from a guitar player of Tablao.
• Traditional tapas Tasting:
• Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix (Andalucía)
• Little pot of Manchego cheese cubes (Castilla la Mancha)
• Can of Galician octopus ""a Feira"" with paprika seasoning (Galicia)
• "Pà amb tomàquet" and Ibéric jam (Catalunya)
• Can of Madrid's potato and vegetables salad (Madrid)
• “Patatas Bravas” (pieces of fried potato with soft spicy sauce) (Murcia)
• Crab Pintxo (Euskadi)
• Omelette Pintxo (Euskadi)
• Salmojero shot (Andalucía)
• Mini Paella Valenciana (Valencia)
• Traditional catalan crusted with ""carquinyolis"" (Catalunya)
• Vegan tapas tasting: (On Request)
• Little pot of selected Spanish olives mix
• Can of Madrid's potato and vegetables salad
• Patatas Bravas (vegan version)
• Salmorejo, tomato Andalusian soup with cherry tomatoes skewer and basil oil
• Mini Vegan Paella Valenciana
• Taboulé Salad
• Canarian avocado and tomato salad with corn pancake
• Hummus pot.
• Falafel montadito.
• Salmagundi of soft wheat with vegetables and fruits
• Entrance to the Gothic Cathedral
• Lunch or other services not specified above
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking. The usual menu is Traditional Tapas tasting, if you wish Vegan Tapas you need to request with the booking.
Meeting Point "Highlights: 08:45 AM JULIA TRAVEL OFFICE – Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
Tapas tasting and Masterclass: 02:30 PM Tablao Cordobés en la Rambla, 35
Child Age: 4-8
Cancellation Policy 48 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 48 Hours Or No Show 100%.
Availability: Not available