Barcelona Foodies & Markets (Am) with Tastings and Official Guide
Barcelona Foodies & Markets (Morning) - duration 4h
History and food go together when talking about Barcelona, so do not miss the opportunity to taste the very best of finest local products directly from the stalls at La Boqueria market, enjoy the views from Santa Maria del Pi tower and experience three different tapas bars’ tastings paired with local wines or beer for a full premium foodie experience of Barcelona.
This comprehensive 4hr gourmet food tour of Barcelona is designed by Foodies, for Foodies and is a window into the world famous gastronomic culture of Catalunya. You will explore markets, tapas bars and unique historic buildings, immersing yourself in foods and drinks specifically selected for each location. Begin with a glass of cava in Barcelona's Old Town and El Born district, sipping your fizzy wine whilst admiring the city from a unique aerial vantage point at the top of the tower of the ancient Santa Maria del Pi Basilica, taking some of the best photos in Barcelona as your view stretches from the mountains to the sea.
Open your senses to an explosion of colours and smells in the world renowned La Boqueria Market just off Las Ramblas, where some of the world's best food is bought and sold. Taste locally sourced products directly from the stalls of their owners, chat with them and hear their unique stories.
Visit three different tapas bars and taste a local delicacy in each. Whether a gourmet pincho, or an artisan tapa, each plate comes accompanied by a matched local wine or carefully selected beer, helping you to unwrap a range of vibrant Spanish flavours.
Expect variety, expect quality, expect to have fun and take great photos in this unique, gourmet tapas and markets tour.
• Savour bites of fresh produce at the local food market of La Boqueria
• Awe at the old town views from Santa Maria del Pi tower with a taste of catalan cava
• Learn about the food products and Catalan cuisine
• Discover three great tapas bars
• Pair 3 tapas tastings with local wine or beer
• Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
• Three bites from the stalls at the local food market of La Boqueria
• A glass of cava in the tower of Santa Maria del Pi
• Entry ticket to the Santa Maria del Pi tower
• 4 hrs tour with a professional guide
• 3 tapas and 3 glasses of wine or beers
• Tips (optional)
• Food or beverages
• Hotel pick up or transfer
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour.
• Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
Child Age: 4 to 8 years old
Capacity: 12/ 15 Pax Maximum
Language: English & Spanish
Departure Time: 11.00 Am
Check In Time: 10.45 Am
Duration: 4 Hours Approx.
Departure Point: We Barcelona Shop At Montjuic Del Bisbe Str. Nr 3 (By The Gothic Cathedral/ Sant Felip Neri Sq.)
Arrival Point: We Barcelona Shop At Montjuic Del Bisbe Str. Nr 3 (By The Gothic Cathedral/ Sant Felip Neri Sq.)
Cancelation Policy: 24 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 24 Hours Or No Show 100%.
Blackout Dates: 25.12 - 26.12 - 01.01 - 06.01