Barcelona Air, Land & Sea / Day & Night Full Day Tour Package
Barcelona Air, Land & Sea / Day & Night Full Day Tour Package - duration 6h
Save 10% by booking this combination of tours in an exclusive offer! Discover the best of Barcelona from all its perspectives. In the morning, stroll through the Gothic Quarter in a travel back to the Middle Ages with the morning light, enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight and sail the coastline by Turkish Goleta. After lunch (not included) take the afternoon free and explore the many possibilities this city has to offer before delighting in the best of Barcelona during the lively nighttime hours on our open top luxury minibus. Enjoy the city like never before!
In the first part of this saver combination of tours you will explore the city from different all of his angles on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air for a real 360º Barcelona sightseeing experience.
Barcelona 360º Sky, Walk & Turkish Schooner (3.5 hours):
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic). Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas, passing Plaça del Rei and La Boqueria market on the way to Port Vell. Here, board a Turkish Goleta and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port and Olympic Village.
After sailing we will return walking to the starting point where you can enjoy the afternoon free to have a lunch (own expense), explore the city or do some shopping before coming back to We Boutique Paseo de Gracia, ready to discover the greatness and mysteries of Barcelona under a different light.
Barcelona Night Tour With Magic Fountain And Cocktail (2.5 hours):
The experience starts at 7 or 8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue.
Learning all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller. Jump into our open top luxury minibus to discover Barcelona at night riding along the sea front and heading up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magic Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is the Ciutat Vella, the popular Old City of Barcelona. Stroll along narrow streets and enjoy a cocktail in an exclusive sky bar with astounding 360º panoramic views of the city—The perfect ending to a perfect night time ride!
• Combine two great tours to explore Barcelona from all its stunning perspectives
• Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
• Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight
• Cruise along the Mediterranean Sea on our boats
• A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks.
• Enjoy a cocktail in an exclusive sky bar with astounding 360º panoramic views
• Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
• A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience
• Walking tour through Gothic Quarter and modernist Gaudi’s buildings
• Thrilling Helicopter Flight for stunning views
• Boat trip along the coast to admire the city’s skyline
• Nighttime luxury ride through Montjuic and its Magic Fountain
• Cocktail in exclusive sky bar with panoramic views
• Tips (optional)
• Food or beverages
• Hotel pick up or transfer
• The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg, in case of exceeding it you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
• Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour.
Capacity: 12/15 Pax Mamixum
Language: English & Spanish
Departure Time: 10.00 Am / 19.00 Or 20.00 Depending On Season
Check In Time: 09.45 Am / 18.45 Or 19.45 Depending On Season
Duration: 3,5 Hours Approx.+ 2,5 Hours Approx.
Departure Point: We Barcelona Shop At Montjuic Del Bisbe Str. Nr 3 (By The Gothic Cathedral/ Sant Felip Neri Sq.)
Arrival Point: Plaza De Colon / Ramblas
Cancelation Policy: 24 Hours Free Of Charge. Less Than 24 Hours Or No Show 100%.
Blackout Dates: 25.12 - 26.12 - 01.01 - 06.01