Avila and Segovia Full Day Tour With Gastronomic Lunch, Official Guide, Entrance Fees and Transportation
Avila and Segovia Full Day Tour With Gastronomic Lunch - duration 9h
Enjoy a very informative and entertaining day visiting two cities with rich histories: Avila and Segovia. Your first stop on the tour will be in Avila, a city that preserves the most ancient and complete fortified Spanish complex (eleventh century). You will see the 2500 m wall and 90 fortified towers, all of which which surround the old city, where many treasures are to be found, including splendid Romanesque-style churches, ornate gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral from the twelfth century.
You will visit the Convent and Teresa de Jesús Museum, the Cathedral (the outside), the Plaza Mayor and the San Vicente Basilica.
At the end of the tour, you will go to Segovia, famous for its 16 km-long, and astonishingly well-preserved Roman aqueduct. As the home of many Castilian kings through the ages, this city boasts the best collection of medieval buildings in the whole of Spain.
Admire the elegance of Segovia Cathedral, which is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, or marvel at the most spectacular castle in the country, the famous Alcázar. You will see the Aqueduct, the Cathedral and the Alcázar.
Gourmet lunch includes:
• Roasted suckling pig
• Ponche cake (layered with custard and marzipan) with ice cream
• Red wine, mineral water and coffee
Not available on Dec 25th, Jan 1st, Jan 6th
• Enjoy a tour of Avila and Segovia
• See Avila’s beautiful walls and fortified towers
• Enjoy the Convent and the Teresa de Jesüs Museum
• Also see the Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, and the San Vicente Basilica
• During your visit to Segovia you will be able to visit the aqueduct, the Cathedral, and the Alcázar
• Air conditioned motor coach
• Bilingual official guide
• Entrance to San Vicente Basilica
• Entrance to Santa Teresa Convent
• Entrance to Segovia Cathedral
• Entrance to Segovia Alcázar
• Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Cancelation Policy 100% cancellation fee applies if canceled less than 24 hours or no show