Artistic Seville - duration 3h
The excursion starts with a boat trip at the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf). This trip will take you past magnificent buildings and over many bridges on the Guadalquivir River. Then the tour proceeds towards Cartuja's Monastery, where Christopher Columbus spent three years planning his travels to the unknown (The New World).
The trip continues with a visit to the Real Maestranza Bullring, considered as the home of the bullfighting tradition in Spain, and its fascinating Bullfighting Museum.
The trip ends with a sightseeing tour in the minibus across the famous Isabel II Bridge. You will be transported to the Triana neighbourhood, which was the place where sailors and potters used to live. There you will see the imposing San Jorge's Castle, built in the 10th Century, and take a tour of the Basilica Macarena.
Blackout Dates 25 Dec, 01 Jan
• Visit Muella de la Sal and cross the bridges of the Guadalquivir River
• Tour Cartuja’s Monastery
• See the Real Maestranza Bullring and the Bullfighting Museum
• Enjoy a minibus sightseeing tour across the Isabell II Bridge to Triana
• See San Jorge’s Castle, and tour the Basilica Macarena
• Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus.
• Ticket and visit to the Bullring.
• Boat ticket for a cruise along the Guadalquivir River (1 hour).
• Guided tour by Seville's Official Guide in English, Spanish and French.
• Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
Child Age: 6-11
Cancelation Policy 50% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48h or less prior to departure.
100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24h prior departure or no-show.
Availability: Not available