Arrábida & Sesimbra Wine Tour Half Day
Arrábida & Sesimbra Wine Tour Half Day - duration 5h
Visit the castle and fishing village at Sesimbra, before going off to view the Arrábida mountain.
Next, you will tour the JMF cellars and stop for a wine tasting, before departing to view the area’s most famous bridges, the Ponte Vasco da Gama and the April 25th Bridge.
· Sesimbra fishing town and castle
· Arrábida Mountain
· JMF cellar tour and wine tasting
· April 25th Bridge and Vasco da Gama Bridge
· Guided Visit
· Cellar tour and wine tasting
· Hotel Drop-Off
· Food, Drinks (unless specified) and Personal Expenses
Children from 0 - 4 years old are transported free of charge (all extras are paid by the adult).
Departure time: 2:30 pm
Frequency: Apr 1st to Oct 31st: Tuesdays and Sundays
Duration: approximately 5hrs
Pick-up from central and selected Hotels in Lisbon is free and on request
Pick-up at Cascais/Estoril: 8€ per person.
CHILD AGE: 5-10