Aquarium In Antalya with entrance fees, official guide and transportation
Aquarium In Antalya - Half day tour - Duration 4 hrs
This is a chance to visit Antalya’s newest highlight. You will be entranced by Antalya's Aquarium, which is one of the biggest aquariums in the world. Explore its three different levels, each with many different species of fish, and walk through the largest underwater tunnel aquarium in the world, which is over 131m long and 3m wide. The main tank was designed and decorated by the Italian sculptor, Benedetti. He was inspired by the world's most beautiful coral reefs, and the Aquarium features a life-size aeroplane, shipwreck and submarine.
Discover the different species that are housed inside 5 million liters of water in the main tank. You can find tropical fishes, sharks, species from all around the globe, and there even is a tank filled with jelly fish!
Next you can admire the Snow World, a 1500m2 winter wonderland that includes igloos, Santa’s grotto and cafes. You can even have a snowball fight! On the aquarium’s roof lies the Tropical Swimming Reef, where you can swimm beside harmless sharks and rays. You can even get to feed the fishes in special parts of the aquarium and visit Kid’s World (the above attractions are not included in the price).
If you’re hungry or thirsty, you can enjoy some food or refreshments in one of the several restaurants inside the aquarium’s facility.
• Visit Antalya's newest major attraction: the Antalya Aquarium
• Learn about the different sea creatures that inhabit our wonderful planet
• Encounter ocean and river species at close hand
• Wander through the 131m long tunnel aquarium with its spectactular access to the world of the deep
• Feed the fish in a specially designed viewing area
• Visit the additional sections with fun in the snow, or swimming in a Tropical Reef
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• All transfers
• Entrance to the aquarium
• English-speaking guide.
• Food and drinks
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 7-11
Availability: Not available