Ancient Cities Of Perge & Aspendos with entrance fees, official guide and transportation
Ancient Cities Of Perge & Aspendos for groups from 2 up to 4 persons- Duration: 4 hrs
Walk the Roman roads as you feel like going back in time to the days of togas and chariots by visiting the classical city of Perge. Imagine this place as a bustling Roman port, welcoming traders from across the ancient world. Your day is not over until you have seen the incredible Aspendos Roman theatre which functions till today.
Begin your trip in the morning with a visit to Perge, one of the biggest ancient cities of the Pamphylia area. This majestic city used to be the capital of the whole area. Walk like a Roman as you wander the colonnaded street and the Agora. Check out the Roman baths and the stadium and admire the remains of the Nymphaion.
Aspendos amphitheatre dates from the 2nd Century AD and has a capacity for 15,000 and it will leave you amazed. It is still in use today as a concert and festival venue. You will see the grandeur of this incredible demonstration of Roman design.
• Visit the ancient city of Perge, former capital of Pamphylia
• See the colonnaded street and the Agora
• Go to the 2nd century Aspendos amphitheatre
• Imagine what it was like to live in this impressive Roman environment
• Licensed Guide
• Pick Up Transfer
• Entrance Fee
•The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
• Child Age: 7-11
• Not Suitable For Those With Mobilty Issues - Wear Comfortable Shoes
• Price is for group from 2 to 4 persons
Availability: Not available