A Day On Prince's Island with guide & transfer
A Day On Prince's Island - Boat Tour - duration approx. 8h
A full-day tour to beautiful and historical Büyükada , the largest of the car-free Princes' Islands.
Only a short ferry ride from Istanbul are the nine, car-free, Princes' Islands that offer a welcome escape from the heat and noise of the city. Relax as you are picked up from your hotel and taken to the ferry terminal for a cruise on the Sea of Marmara heading to reach Büyükada, luxuriating in the views of the Topkapi Palace, Leander's Tower and Üsküdar on Istanbul's Asian bank and learning about Istanbul from the guide.
With its white sandy beaches and fragrant pine forests, Büyükada is a famous resort for the locals in the summer, but it has a long history and lots of things to see and do. It was once a place of exile for Byzantine Emperors (and Leon Trotsky) and there are historical churches, monasteries and palaces. Tour the island in a horse-drawn carriage, climb up to Agia Yorgi for the panoramic views or enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon return to Istanbul, arriving back at your hotel around 5p.m.
• Enjoy a ferry trip on the Marmara Sea
• Have a guided tour of Büyükada
• Spend a relaxing day on a beautiful, car-free island
• Services of guide, with guided tour of Büyükada
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Return ferry trip
• Any food, drink or services not mentioned above.
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
• Weather on an island is often cooler than in a city, a light cover-up is recommended.
• The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 3-7