A Cruise On The Bosphorus In The Afternoon with transfer
A Cruise On The Bosphorus In The Afternoon - Bus & Boat Tour - duration- approx. 4h
Experience two different sides of Istanbul. Take a cruise along the Bosphorus and then a bus trip to discover the city's roots. Immerse yourself in its fascinating history, beautiful scenery and vibrant culture.
Find your way to the banks of Bosporus, hop on a boat and sail across the sea. You will cruise along the shore so that you can observe the incredible views of the Dolmabahce Palace and the solitary Leanders Tower. Check out the expansive suspension bridges that connect the city, the grandeur of the Rumeli Fortress, and the numerous beautiful seaside mansions. Later, you can ride the cable car in order to climb Pierre Loti Hill to admire the astonishing views of the town below, before its time to hop on a bus that takes you back to the streets.
You will head towards the northern shore of the Golden Horn, to learn about the dynamic immigrant district filled with history. Travel through the history of Balat, to view the luxury Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian. Next you will pass by the Jewish Hospital and the beautiful façade of the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate.
Don’t miss the chance to visit two iconic sides of this charming town on the sea and feel captivated by the stunning scenery across the shores of the Bosporus, by the soaring heights of the cable ground and by ground through Balat.
• Cruise along the Bosphorus with magnificent views of some of Istanbul's famous landmarks
• Cable car trip up Pierre Loti Hill and panoramic views of Istanbul from the top
• Bus tour of the historic area along the north coast of the Golden Horn, viewing the Metal Church, the Jewish Hospital and the Byzantine City Walls
• Bus tour of the north shore of the Golden Horn
• Licensed Guide
• Pick-Up Transfer
• Cruise of the Bosphorus
• Cable car
Any food, drink or services not mentioned above.
• The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed locally the day before
Child Age: 3-7
Availability: Not available