Venice in A Day with Official Guide, Boat tour and Entrance Fees
Venice in A Day - duration 3h 30m
The Venice in one day tour is a 3.5 hour combined tour of the city and the best way to spend a half day in Venice. This four-part tour allows you to explore all Venice’s most important places, including no-queue entrance to Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace.
You'll begin your day with a shared gondola trip that takes you on a thirty-minute round trip down the Grand Canal and through the smaller canals. Enjoy the beauty, charm and color of this unique city built on water the ideal way. You will feel part of ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than ten centuries. A short stroll accompanied by your English-speaking guide is the next part of this tour. You will be fascinated by the intriguing history of La Serenissima. The next port of call is Saint Mark’s Basilica which you can explore without the need to queue. Entrance fees are also included, so you can get a closer look at the mind-blowing mosaics and the “Pala d’Oro” (Golden Altar), recognized worldwide as one of the most refined and accomplished works of Byzantine artisans.
Use your special pass and avoid the queues to enter the Doge’s Palace, crossing the Bridge of Sighs and visiting the prison cells. The palace is an amazing blend of Gothic, Byzantine and Renaissance architecture, in the very center of Venice. Once the residence of the Doge, the city's elected ruler, and his councilors, it became the hub of the Venetian Empire and the seat of its government. The Doge's Palace opened as a museum in 1923.
At 4.45 pm, after the Doge's Palace, you'll finish your half day in Venice by boarding a private motor launch (water taxi) which will take you for an hour-long trip along the most spectacular 'high street' in the world, "Venice’s Grand Canal", giving you a great all-round view of the city covering many of its “sestieri” (neighborhoods).
Make the most of the amazing discount by booking four of our most popular tours of Venice!
• Combine 4 of the best-selling tours in Venice with a discounted price
• 30 minutes’ Classic gondola ride along the Grand Canal and smaller canals
• 2-Hour walking tour of Saint Mark's Square, inside the Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
• 1-Hour afternoon private motor launch tour of the Grand Canal and minor canals
• Fully licensed English speaking guide
• Great photos opportunities!
• 30-minute shared classic gondola trip
• Guided Tour of The Grand Canal
• Guided Tour of The Saint Mark's Basilica and The Doge's Palace
• Admission fees
• Live tour commentary given in English
• Audio headset for tour commentary, with maximum of ten people per group
• No-queue entry to Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
• Private water taxi for Grand Canal Boat tour.
• The classic gondola ride is not guided
• Upstairs of Saint Marks Basilica not included
• Secret itineraries in Doge's Palace – you do not go into these rooms.
• Optional gratuities
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Food and Drink.
• Check-in is 15 minutes before the booked tour start time
• This activity is not accessible by wheelchair
• Maximum group size is 25 people
• This activity operates in all weathers
• This gondola tour is not guided. Shared gondola trip with max. six people per gondola
• Shoulders and knees must be covered in the basilica
• Backpacks are not allowed inside the basilica or Doge's Palace
• Our guide will be holding an orange umbrella and a sign with the name of the tour Note: Child age: 2-5
Availability: Not available