Landrover Safari Kos
Landrover Safari Kos
Explore more in the island of Hippocrates, "Kos".
Our day starts from Kos city center and touristic areas heading towards mount Dikaios through unpaved mountain routes. Our 7 seater Land Rovers driven by expert escorts will help you to explore the Real "Kos" in a semi-private jeep tour. Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, non touristic places, unique panoramic views, photo stops and traditional local flavors are only some of our experiences that you will receive in a 6-7 hours Jeep Tour.
After few hours of off-road explorations in the inland of Kos, we reach a traditional local coffee shop in a village and where we enjoy our coffee served by locals.
Continuing our roadtrip to the peaks of mount Dikaios, full of amazing views and histories, we reach a traditional local tavern in Zia village to fill our appetite.
Different local Greek dishes ''Mezedes'' will be served in our lunch accompanied by local wine.
After our lunch stop and with full appetite our day continues to the peacock park for some great pictures. Our day comes slowly to an end driving back to our hotels full of memories, adventures, best panoramic views of Kos from above and full of information’s about the island.
• Best panoramic view of Kos
• Adventure 4x4 off road routes
• Non-touristic areas
• Traditional villages
• Hotel pick up and drop off.
• Multi-language group escort-drivers.
• Special equipped Land Rovers
• Lunch with traditional food and wine.
• Liability insurance and local taxes
• This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour.
• Don’t forget your comfortable shoes (for example trekking shoes or sandals), camera, sun protection, etc. During spring and autumn we advise you to bring a jacket.
• We reserve the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice
• The trip is ideal for everyone who´s looking for an experience beyond the ordinary, youth groups, single or couple participants, families with children from 8 years old and companies.
• The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone´s convenience.
• In order to arrange lunch with vegetarian alternatives, information is required upon reservation. That also counts for any kind of food allergy, and only when possible to find suitable alternatives.
Verfügbarkeit: Nicht verfügbar